Experienced Title Researcher (St. Thomas)
employment type: full-time
• Performs title examination and examines the chain of title of real estate and researches property tax information
• Summarizes information and complete the data entry of the researched information into the computer system.
• Determines ownership and legal restrictions to verify legal description of property and completeness of records;
• Obtain and certify all internal department databases are accurate and updated as necessary.
• Conducts all title company responsibilities at real estate closings
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ability to work independently with high level of accountability.
• Capacity to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
• Attention to detail and ability to focus
• Detail / quality orientation
• Analytical review skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Communication skills, both verbal and written
• Customer service orientation .
• Understanding of surveys, legal documents, deeds, etc.
• Experience in research, banking, mortgages, or title
Please send cover letter and resume