The firm encourages its attorneys to participate actively in both professional and community organizations which benefit the legal community and the community at large. BoltNagi PC attorneys and staff volunteer or provide pro-bono counsel to local non-profit organizations including:
- AARP Virgin Islands
- Alternatives to Violence
- American Lung Association of the Virgin Islands
- American Red Cross of the Virgin Islands
- Catholic Charities of the Virgin Islands
- Children’s Trust of the Virgin Islands
- Continuum of Care on Homelessness
- Family Resource Center, Inc.
- Friends of the St. Thomas Public Libraries, Inc.
- Humane Society of St. Thomas
- India Association of the Virgin Islands
- Junior Achievement
- Legal Services of the Virgin Islands
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- My Brother’s Workshop
- Rotary Clubs of the Virgin Islands
- Salvation Army
- Special Olympics VI
- St. Thomas Reformed Church
- VI Housing Finance Authority (Homebuyers Education Program)
Rotary Sunrise Kids Triathlon
Tom encourages a young athlete to finish his run in the annual three-race event for kids aged 5-15.
Walk for Wishes
BoltNagi PC was a National Level Sponsor at the 2013 Walk for Wishes to benefit Make A Wish U.S. Virgin Islands.
8 Tuff Miles
BoltNagi PC staff gave it their all at the 17th Annual 8 Tuff Miles Road Race to benefit the 8 Tuff Miles Scholarship Fund.
Salvation Army Christmas Toy Drive
Staff collected donations for the 2011 Salvation Army toy donation drive for St. Thomas children.
Make A Wish 2011
The young boy J’Len has a life threatening illness. His wish was to be a policeman like his father. We was given a full uniform and sworn in by the Police Chief. While on patrol in his own motorized police car, he caught the very Terrible Tom, who was a robber at Yacht Haven Grande. J’Len was honored by the Governor for his bravery.